Sunday, October 31, 2010

Polyween, 2010

Halloween was an exciting time for us this year.  Derek and I made costumes and dressed up for the first time since we've been married.  I think we did a pretty good job.  It took a lot of work, and we were darn exhausted by the end of the day, but everything went off really well.  I was a princess, which the girls in my class loved, and Derek was a big orange robot, which pretty much everyone loved  :)  And the kids - oh man - they were adorable!








 The tiny, smiley one below is Clare.  She has my heart wrapped around her itty bitty finger.  Oh. My. Goodness.










3 comments:

  1. cool beans. I think Derek should wear that when he goes through customs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are adorable. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm sure that would make for an awkward customs pat down. especially if Derek refused to break character and only communicated through beeping the entire time. :)

    ReplyDelete